Sunday, March 8, 2009

Same life, different day

My life can only get more interesting as the days go by. I miss one day of school and I am completely screwed with my grade, yet my teacher tells me that I am going to be fine, ya right! At least tomorrow my Psychology class will be done and over with so I will not have that to worry about. But I am going to struggle with my other 2 classes, I just want this quarter to be over with, but with good grades. I need my time off, I need to go see my Angela like I promised! Some of my days seem to be going miserably, then I have the most wonderful days I could possibly ask for and all is right with the world. I am very sad that my best friend called me and told me that her Aunt was getting ready to pass, I have to keep her in my thoughts and her family as well. I am very thankful to have the best friends a girl could ask for and they seem to always be there when I need to talk or ask a favor, thank you guys, I LOVE YOU, and to Angela... I miss you to death... I will see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you love me! At least someone does. So let me no when u wanna come see me!

    ReplyDelete