Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Times

I am having the most wonderful few days that I could ask for. I finished school on saturday with all passing grades, so I can move on to the next quarter happily! I also had a job interview on thursday of last week, so I go in and take the typing, grammer, and spelling tests that they require, and have my personal interview. The lady told me that she was impressed with my typing speed, they had it on the hardest level and I was able to type 45wpm which I thought was not that much, but apparently on the test I took it was amazing. Of course I got a 100 percent on my spelling and grammer, because if you know me you know that I am psycho about that stuff. The lady had told me, "Im not gonna waste your time or mine dragging this out, your hired!" I was well qualified and she loved me, I start on tuesday... I am so excited to be going back to work! I am also in the process of buying a new car, and this will be my first major purchase, other than my laptop (which was not nearly as expensive). I am super stoked, I am also looking fo a place of my own once I get everything all situated and get a few months in at my job. My life is on the right track right now and I am so very thankful for that, now all I need to do is get my babysitting situation worked out, which I am in the process of doing, and I will be all good. I would like to thank all of my friends who have been there for me through all of my rough spots and got me through, now you can be here for my happy times, especially my protector I would like to give a special thanks too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment