Monday, March 23, 2009

Zenobia Shrine Circus 2009





The kids and I all went to the circus on Thursday March 19, 2009. They had a blast though Aubrianna was terrified of the elephants. They both took a camel ride, at different times of course, and each got to get something from the gift table. Aubrianna has a glowing necklace and Dylan got a pretty cool plastic sword that lights up and makes noises. The baby made an appearance out of his carseat for only a few minutes to be fed then he went to sleep. We all had such a good time and were thankful that Grandpa Brown came with us... the kids LOVE their Papa. After such a good time though it ended with the whole weekend of all 3 kids getting sick... and guess who tried not to catch it but did anywho?? Oh ya that would be me. So the baby has some drops for his eyes because he has a real bad infection, the other 2 just have their little colds and me too, for the first time in a long time I used Nyquil and still could not sleep. It was just ridiculous! The older 2 are getting so much better so I am grateful for that and I hope that these drops help the baby tremendously because he is in so much misery!

No comments:

Post a Comment