Monday, February 16, 2009

School, laptops, kids, fun.....

Well, I had a good day and a bad day. I went to the doctors for the follow up on my car accident, turns out that he wants to get an MRI because he says that I have a torn ligament, he just wants to know if it is a partial or a full tear. He finally put me back on my migraine medicine so I can breath a sigh of relief, and he fixed my finger. Then I go to my OB/GYN to follow up from my surgery, and of course I am having complications, but the wonderful people there said "hey let's see what happens in the next 2 weeks!" Well I have already been having severe bleeding for 2 weeks, do you think that I want it for 2 more, but do they care no, and it is their fault because they are the one's that messed up in the surgery room. Whatever.....but I did have some good points to my day and I am verfy thankful for the good memories that I have, I just hope everything will be all good and that life will work itself out. Oh and did I tell you.................. I HAVE A LAPTOP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well now that I have that out of my system, I am so itching to get out of the house right now and just chill with friends, I have been working day and night to finish this stupid mid-term project for Psyvchology, it seems like the work never ends and that I am rushing to put everything together, I am just trying to graduate with straight A's is tht too much to ask?? HAHAHA! But the kids are pretty good, driving me nuts of course, they all have their well checks coming up this friday. Speaking of this friday, I expect everyone to say HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY AUBRIANNA!!!!!!! My baby is getting old, I cannot say big cause she is sooooooooooooooooo tiny. I bought her a tinkerbell princess costume with matching shoes that she is going to wear on her birthday, I am probably way more excited then she is, but that is my right as a mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment