Sunday, January 18, 2009

School has begun!

Yesterday was my first day back to school, my classes are not as bad as I thought they would be. I am taking online psychology, medical terminology, and medical law, I have actually made a friend in my medical terminology clss, I am so proud! So I am extremely busy  right now with the whole school thing, and looking for another job, plus my 3 lovely children who are the nosiest little people I know. Aubrianna's birthday is in a month and she will be turning 2, I am so excited, I plan on dressing her up as a princess, probably Belle because she has the brown curly hair and big eyes! It will be so very much fun, right now though she is using those beautiful big blue eyes to try and get some candy from me, good luck babydoll!

No comments:

Post a Comment